Temporary lodging available
If you are Froedtert Health & MCW Providers, Staff and Residents who are working at Froedtert Health facilities, and you have reasons to need temporary housing; Froedtert Health & MCW will pay for your lodging with the help of Foundation donors during this challenging time. This also applies to GME while at a Froedtert facility.
What to do:
- Obtain verbal approval from your direct or administrative supervisor.
- Call the Employee Concerns line at 414-777-1999.
- Press “3” and leave your full name, employee ID number, if you are FH or MCW, and a message that you are participating in the temporary lodging program.
- Then, call any of the hotels below and make your reservation (these are the only hotels participating in direct billing to Froedtert & MCW):
- Crowne Plaza West in Wauwatosa: 414-475-9500
- Delta Hotel by Marriott Menomonee Falls: 262-251-5153
- Comfort Inn and Suites, Jackson: 262-423-6036
- Go to the hotel and tell them you are participating in the complimentary lodging program.
- Show your Froedtert Health or MCW ID.
- Provide a personal credit card for any additional items you may want to purchase.
- Your room will be billed directly to Froedtert.
Download the PDF.